Bronze Craft is a leading designer and distributor of Window Control Systems for natural ventilation in the U.S. Our skilled team of design engineers is expert at reviewing building elevations, identifying project requirements and implementing best practices for window control system designs.
Bronze Craft always delivers the most effective solutions for our window control system clients and continues to be specified as a preferred design house with architects throughout the country. Whether the architectural project is designing a new energy efficient, LEED certified building or simply requires a window control system to operate clerestory windows, Bronze Craft’s engineers can review your project requirements and identify the best window control system for your project.
Click on logo below to view products
Please note the motorized window actuators distributed by Bronze Craft are custom ordered.
For quotes and design consultations, Bronze Craft requires the following information:
- The window width, height, and type (casement, projected, hung, slider, etc.).
- The number of windows.
- The windowsill height from finished floor.
- Will a building automation system interface be required?
- Will the window automation system be dedicated to smoke evacuation only?
- Specifications related to window automation for the project.
Upon acceptance of the quote and a purchase order with down payment to Bronze Craft, the shop drawings will be started. Shop drawings must be approved by the project architect in writing prior to the start of delivery lead time.
Shop drawings include the following:
- Complete parts list
- Detailed window actuator mounting hole locations for frame and vent
- Elevations for each window actuator control group or windows which open simultaneously
- Electrical schematics which identify all system components and wiring connections needed for circuit completion
- All fastening components, mounting brackets and prescribed areas of use
Technical specifications for all components shown on shop drawings will be sent with drawings for architect submittals.
When shop drawings are approved by the architect, project lead time starts.
Components for the project are received at Bronze Craft, inspected and shipped to your preferred destination ready for installation.
Our engineering and technical teams are always available for field support through our toll-free number, 800-488-7747.
Maintenance manuals are provided for project owners.