RUSHMORE HINGES BY SECURISTYLE DISTRIBUTED BY BRONZE CRAFT
The Rushmore system is specifically designed to facilitate large and/or heavy openings in building façades.
- Provides natural, purge or smoke ventilation in commercial buildings.
- Significantly enlarged glazed area means fewer broken sightlines.
- Windows can be manually operated, mechanically or motor driven to control opening and closing.
- Can be used on bottom hung vents in excess of 350kg and 4.2m high*.
- Can be used on top hung vents in excess of 250kg and 3m high*.
- Full Technical and Sales Support available.
- Manufactured from Austenitic** stainless steel for high corrosion resistance.
- 12 Year Guarantee (details available upon request).
Fully tested parameters. Larger vents can be tested on a project specific basis.
**Austenitic 304 stainless steel for high corrosion resistance. 316 MarineTek range available on request Reference AAMA 910, BS 6375-2 and EN 1670
The Rushmore System Data Sheet
The Rushmore System Case Study
(Click the links above for more information)
Proudly distributed by The Bronze Craft Corporation,
Nashua, NH 03060
Please call for a consultation on your project call
800-488-7747 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org