The parallel hinge maintains the sightline of the building while providing the ultimate natural ventilation by allowing a balanced air flow around the entire opening.
The parallel hinge:
- Can be connected to a building management system as part of an automated solution for climate control.
- Can be operated manually or using electric actuators.
- Sash adjustment feature for use with heavier vents.
- Hinge mechanism is fully concealed when the sash is closed.
- Adjustable friction mechanism for controlling manually operated sashes.
- Tested to operate for 10,000 cycles.
- Manufactured from high grade Austenitic (304) stainless steel for maximum performance even in the most corrosive environment.
Please contact Bronze Craft Engineering for correct product selection.
Intellectual Property Notice: This drawing and the design represented herein are the intellectual property of The Bronze Craft Corporation, Nashua, NH, USA. Reproduction of this document or the design depicted herein, without express written consent of The Bronze Craft Corporation is prohibited. Copyright 2014, All Rights Reserved.