A superior self-balancing hinge range with unrivaled weather sealing providing natural ventilation on projecting top and side hung windows
- Improved weather sealing and draught proofing performance from extended enclosed end cap and asymmetrical vent arm form when tested to BS 6375-1
- Lipped slider for enhanced smooth operation
- Easy friction adjustment without metal to metal contact
- Unique robust cam friction device eliminates any risk of friction screw misuse
- Slot-hole-slot vent fixing configuration for ease of adjustment and guaranteed fixing into reinforcement on PVC-u window frames
- Enclosed end cap to prevent ingress debris and provide increased cavity tolerance
- Available as high line variants for deeper profiles with cavities between 16 mm and 18 mm
- Available as a slimline variant; engineered for narrower hardware channels
- Available as a timber variant with reduced height end cap to minimize required routing.
- Drilling jigs for all sizes available to order
- Long and reliable working life tested to 30,000 cycles
- Available in ferritic 430* as standard or austenitic 304* stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance
- 10 Year Guarantee (details available upon request)
- Note: Manufacturer’s literature is provided for informational purposes only.
Every effort is made to maintain up to date manufacturers literature, however our vendors reserve the right to revise product specifications as they see fit, without prior or formal notification.
For project specific requirements, please contact our engineering department.
In many cases product testing, by others, may be required to ensure performance expectations are met.