RUSHMORE HINGES BY SECURISTYLE DISTRIBUTED BY BRONZE CRAFT
The Rushmore system is specifically designed to facilitate large and/or heavy openings in building façades.
- Provides natural, purge or smoke ventilation in commercial buildings.
- Significantly enlarged glazed area means fewer broken sightlines.
- Windows can be manually operated, mechanically or motor driven to control opening and closing.
- Can be used on bottom hung vents in excess of 350kg and 4.2m high*.
- Can be used on top hung vents in excess of 250kg and 3m high*.
- Full Technical and Sales Support available.
- Manufactured from Austenitic** stainless steel for high corrosion resistance.
- 12 Year Guarantee (details available upon request).
Fully tested parameters. Larger vents can be tested on a project specific basis.
**Austenitic 304 stainless steel for high corrosion resistance. 316 MarineTek range available on request Reference AAMA 910, BS 6375-2 and EN 1670